Established in 2009, Aplant was conceived after identifying a need for an Australian made and owned aluminium shoring company that understands the unique needs of the Australian civil market. Aplant Hire has an outstanding reputation for delivering a safe, reliable and cost effective service to the civil space.
Aplant Hire is 100% committed to safety and continually striving for innovation in equipment, service and industry wellbeing.
- Fully engineered, Australian standard compliant shoring solutions.
- Engineered shoring end plate systems, including 4 sided systems reducing the need for hanging plates.
- All tech data and compliance information available.
- Years of shoring experience to find solutions to complex projects.
- All ancillary products including; davit arms, ladder access and walkway platforms, steel plates, fall arrests, manholes boxes, soldier sets, lifting chains and handrail.
- All shoring panels are serial numbered for ease in tracking equipment and invoicing.
- Shields are prebuilt where possible for quick installation, our friendly staff are also available to help with onsite assembly and advice on installation.
- Strongest aluminium box on the market, capable of achieving 105kpa.
- All RPEQ certifications and third party engineered.
- Huge fleet of crane trucks and flat beds to make sure all shields are delivered in a safe and timely manner by friendly and trained staff.